Monday, December 5, 2011

R.I.P. Eustaquia Asinas a.k.a. lola takya (nov 2, 1930 - dec 4, 2011)

R.I.P. 
Eustaquia Asinas 
a.k.a. lola takya 
(nov 2, 1930 - dec 4, 2011)


WHAT I REMEMBER ABOUT Aling Takya...
> she always says that nobody gets the correct  spelling of her name at first... (EUSTAQUIA)
> she always gives candy to everyone, everytime she goes to the center... and sometimes some of her pouches...
> she goes to church with matching clothes, shoes and bags... complete with accessories (necklace, earrings, rings, etc)...
> she always spray her cologne to the clothes of San Nicholas de Tolentino statue...


... the photo below was a stolen shot... when i didn't know her at first... she caught my eye because of her fashion sense... such a FASHIONISTA LOLA...

... that's why i'm shocked one day, when she visited the center for a check-up...
and since then, she became my patient and lola... she always  smiles and talks to me in the streets when we see each other...

and even at the last time... I was her doctor...



its nice meeting you,
lola takya...
my thoughts and prayers are with you...
condolences to her family and friends...
stay fashionable in heaven...

...
chen
P.S.
wake is at her house in poblacion 3, naujan, oriental mindoro...
internment on dec 7, 2011 (wednesday)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...